In the United States, the month of May is Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month.
To celebrate AAPI heritage, we’re resharing two past guests who identify as AAPI and who shared personal stories on navigating cultures and belonging—and how those influences have shaped them, their missions, and their work in the world.
Dr. Han Ren is a licensed clinical psychologist and educator based in Austin, Texas, who joined us last October to discuss what it means to decolonize mental health. Listen to the full interview here.
Cher Hale is the founder and director of Ginkgo PR, a public relations firm that helps historically-excluded authors, entrepreneurs, and leaders take back narratives that have traditionally been told for them, not by them, in the media. She joined us in March. Listen to the full interview here.
Please rate and review our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify to help other listeners find our work!
Want to get in touch? Leave us a voicemail
Support our partners and affiliates for exclusive discounts:
- Fathom Analytics: Get beautiful, secure website data without trading your customers’ private browsing data to Google and Facebook
- Flywheel: Seamless WordPress website hosting on US-based servers
- Hover: Register domains with ease. Save $2 on your first purchase
- MailerLite: A lite, powerful, affordable email marketing platform with premium plans starting at just $9/mo.
- Sanebox: Take back your inbox with machine learning to automatically organize your emails. Save $5 when you join.
- Trint: Turn recordings of meetings, calls, and interviews into transcripts with 99% accuracy.
Affiliate Disclosure: Our show is listener supported through affiliate and partner links. By clicking one of the above links and registering or making a purchase, we may earn a small commission, which helps pay for the costs of our show.