Reclaim Your Mornings with Amy Landino
Henry David Thoreau famously called the morning a time “…when I am awake and there is a dawn in me.”
In the 1840s, he implored his readers to “…learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake,” not only physically but spiritually.
Over 150 years later and as we all struggle with distractions from technologies that impede our precious attention spans, what can we learn about valuing personal space, our desires, our priorities, and our limited time?
Amy Landino is a YouTube influencer, a keynote speaker, and a productive lifestyle coach whose book, Good Morning, Good Life: 5 Simple Habits to Master Your Mornings and Upgrade Your Life, encourages readers to reclaim personal space — especially from the demands of social media — to get clarity on their priorities in life, their passions, and their desires.
Amy’s award-winning YouTube series, AmyTV, has over 24 million views. Her work has been featured in prestigious publications such as Business Insider, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and Inc.
Please rate and review our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify to help other listeners find our work!
Email us at Hello@TheNewStory.is and visit TheNewStory.is to listen to our full catalog of interviews.
This episode is sponsored by Writing the Personal, a writing class with Dave Ursillo. Learn more at DaveUrsillo.com/wtp .
Support our partners and affiliates for exclusive discounts:
- Bookshop.org: Buy cheap books and support local, independent bookstores with every purchase
- Fathom Analytics: Get beautiful, secure website data without trading your customers’ private browsing data to Google and Facebook
- Flywheel: Seamless WordPress website hosting on US-based servers
- Hover: Register domains with ease. Save $2 on your first purchase
- MailerLite: A lite, powerful, affordable email marketing platform with premium plans starting at just $9/mo.
- Sanebox: Take back your inbox with machine learning to automatically organize your emails. Save $5 when you join.
- Trint: Turn recordings of meetings, calls, and interviews into transcripts with 99% accuracy.
Affiliate Disclosure: Our show is listener supported, including through affiliate and partner links. By clicking one of the above links and registering or making a purchase, we may earn a small commission, which helps pay for the costs of our show.