The Power of Checklists with Alexandra Franzen
Checklists are ubiquitous in our busy, overwhelmed lives.
But what if checklists helped us to prioritize more than obligations, like joys, pleasures, and self-care?
Alexandra Franzen is a Hawaii-based best-selling author of 6 books, a writing teacher, an entrepreneur, and the co-founder of Get It Done, a woman-owned company that helps clients create beautiful books in all genres.
She joins us to discuss The Checklist Book: Set Realistic Goals, Celebrate Tiny Wins, Reduce Stress and Overwhelm, and Feel Calmer Every Day, including how checklists can help change our lives for the better, manage stress, and prioritize joy in our lives.
Alex’s words and work have been seen across Newsweek, Time, Forbes, USA Today, The New York Times Small Business Blog, and The Los Angeles Times.
Please rate and review our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify to help other listeners find us!
Visit us at TheNewStory.is to learn about The New Story Company, or to listen to our full catalog of interviews.
Support our partners and affiliates for exclusive discounts:
- Acorns: Easily save money and invest in your future, starting with a free $5 investment
- Bookshop.org: Buy cheap books at this Amazon competitor that supports local and independent bookstores with every purchase
- Fathom Analytics: Get beautiful, secure website data without trading your customers’ private browsing data to Google and Facebook
- Flywheel: Seamless, secure WordPress website hosting
- Hover: Safe, secure domain registration. Save $2 on your first purchase.
- MailerLite: Make the switch to a lite, powerful, affordable email marketing platform, with premium plans starting at just $9/mo.
- Sanebox: Make your inbox a sane place again with an invisible, machine-learning tool that learns how to organize your emails. Save $5 when you join.
- Trint: An innovative transcription service that uses AI technology to improve transcription quality with 99% accuracy.
Affiliate Disclosure: Our show is listener supported, including through affiliate and partner links. By clicking one of the above links and registering or making a purchase, we may earn a small commission, which helps pay for the costs of our show.